How to build a captivating User Experience
User experience is key to your website’s growth. For your website to foster a holistic experience, it is crucial to see how the user navigates through various touchpoints. Successful experiences not only help in elevating engagement and traffic, they also ensure that your user takes away a memory that would be embedded in his mind for a long time. Conquering the know-how’s of this is very important. Read on to understand how you can perfect your UX!
Interesting facts about UX! (Source - Click here)
- 85% of the issues in UX can be detected using a usability test on a group of five users.
- Out of all, only 55% of companies conduct user experience tests.
- Interactive Advertising Bureau conducted a survey. Out of all respondents, a major chunk cited ad clutter as the biggest hindrance to good user experience.
- Poor user experience is known as the result of ads. In fact, 420 million people around the globe use ad blockers.
- A good way to raise the conversion rate is by intentional and strategic user experience.
- Other than the design of a website, user experience is dictated by outside factors like navigation, branding, learnability, customer service, affordability, mobile optimization, efficiency, and more.
- It is still a debatable topic as to whether or not one must be professional to implement UX to a product. Yes, a having professional on board is plus point for any business. But, if you don’t have a budget to invest in a UX specialist, you can choose to do it by yourself. All you just have to do is be empathetic and open along with being a good observer and listener.
Good UX and Not-so-good UX!
To unlock the full article, visit https://www.apric.in/blogs/build-captivating-user-experience